Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sharing Is Good

My colleague has offered me some very nice homemade walnut cookies baked by his lovely fiancee. Ahem! Yeah, i do bake. But this is definitely nicer than mine.


The walnut cookies was too nice! Not too sweet. Rich in butter. Cruchy with walnut. Perfectly with a cuppa coffee.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Hmm.. Tanjung Sepat is not only famous for seafood. I was told that it is also famous for kerepek (Potato chips). My colleague drove all the way there and bought this to share with us! So nice!!

Mad crunchy! 'lil bit spicy! I love it! Once you eat, never stop!! Be careful!

2 comments:

Nigel Low said...

Glad you like it!

J♥sephine M♥k said...

Yea. I love it! Thanks! Tell your fiancee i like her cookies! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails