Thursday, February 4, 2010

Ouchie! Ouchie!

Shopping for CNY again at Sunway Pyramid after work. Was pretty rush to get some hampers for our parents...

My working heels are really making me mad pain!! I knew it would never be perfect wearing it to go to shopping. I got no choice, we make last minute decision and didn't bring any extra shoe along. See what happened...


Can you see that? I got an ugly feet with big bone, This is the reason i always find it hard to get a suitable shoe for myself. :( The hard material cuts through the skin and exposes pink flesh. Then, as you walk, the shoe rubs itself against the raw wound. Hehe.. Joking on the raw wound. Just some light cuts only..


I always carry Hansaplast everywhere i go, especially when i am wearing high heels. Ouchie! Ouchie! Mad pain!!! See.. My two toes are patching with Hansaplast. Despite on that, i still feel painful.. But it helps alot!

Close up.. Again my ugly toes..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We've spotted this!!


Do you or you bf, hubby wear this? I find the design is so Kiasu! LOL

Another one. This is definitely design for this CNY.. With a Tiger head printed on it! Do you think this will make your butt look more sexy? :D
Hmm.. Well it depends. If for me, i will say NO.. NO!

2 comments:

Muheza @ riez-luv-zan*4eva* said...

awww... seksinya.... mwahahahahaha....

J♥sephine M♥k said...

Mumu.. Can consider of giving your hubby a big surprise! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails