Tuesday, March 22, 2011
My new blog is JOJOSAYS
Again.. Thank you for reading, especially those who love and support this blog since the beginning 'till now! I love you all!
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Forgot the name.. My friend said this was sucks!!!
Very nice too!
Took some pictures after the dinner..
I will not give comment and rate this restaurant. As i have posted and commented it on my older post last time.
Monday, January 3, 2011
This shop is famous for its environment which decorated by plenty of archeology artifacts displayed on the wall display.
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
In every countdown to new year, i would be thinking about the things i have achieved over the past year and the things i would like to achieve for the next. This year, not being exceptional.. I jotted down a list of goals but it looked like just another 'to-do' list in a never-ending succession of to-do lists that i could never quite complete (except for 1-2 goals). As age is catching up, my resolution list is getting shorter and shorter. Perhaps i have no emotional engagement in these goals anymore.. Maybe also lack of hopes..
This year i decided to focus on my emotion and internal motivations. I am asking myself: How do i want to feel? What do i want to be? Once i can identify it, i can make daily choices that steer me towards them. Adjectives rather than nouns and verbs. I don't want to make it too complicated and it stress me out!
Did you make any new year's resolutions or goals? If yes, what would they be?
Happy New Year!
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Hot Peri-Peri 1/4 chicken with 2 sidelines.. Coleslaw and Old Style Chips (RM14.50)
A pot of hot tea
Wow.. I hardly go for heavy lunch like this.. As i might fell asleep in office! LOL!! But it was a satisfied lunch and i enjoyed the moment with such fun companions! :DOverall Rating: 8/10
Recommended & Specialities: Peri-Peri Chicken
Payment Terms: Cash / Credit Card
Parking: Subang Parade
LG10B-C, Lower Ground Floor, Subang Parade, 5, Jalan SS16/1, 47500 Subang Jaya.
Contact Number: +603 5632 6555
GPS Coordinate: -
Business Hour: 10am - 10pm
Monday, December 20, 2010
5 tablespoon of tuna chunks or tuna flakes (choose preference of flavor)
1 onion (cut into small)
Salt to taste
1. Wash and peel off potatoes skin, drop the potatoes into a saucepan, and cover with water. Add some salt.
2. Bring it to boil, then simmer with the cover on for 15 minutes or until a fork slips right through them.
3. Drain potatoes and mash with a potato masher or either a heavy spoon to finish mashing the potatoes.
4. Add tuna, add salt or pepper (option) mash the tuna flakes if you are using it then mix together with the mash potatoes. If you are using chunk tuna just mix it all together with the mashed potatoes.
5. Form small round dough; stick some flour, egg and bread crumbs.
6. Heat oil on pan, medium heat.
7. Fry until the cake is yellow golden color. Ready to eat.
Tips: Use chili tuna if you prefer spicy. For kids: use original tuna / mayonnaise tuna.