Monday, February 8, 2010

No Pain No Gain

Many friends like to ask me how i draw my eyeliner so perfectly and nice. Yes, i used to draw my eyeliner but not after i have done my eyeliner embroidery. The first time i did was several years ago. I just did it again last weekend. Thinking of getting myself look good for Chinese New Year.. Hehe!!
There are many beauty salons offering eyeliner and eyebrown embroidery services. Among the famous is Bluunis and Empro. I did my eyeliner embroidery in Bluunis Sunway Pyramid. As an exsiting customer, i got special promotion at RM409 for 'thick liner' plus two touch up. Orignal price is about RM600++ :P. Personally i think the promotion rate is quite expensive though, but it is worth. As you can see very good result after that.
Let me share the process of doing my eyeliner embroidery:
There are three types of eyeliner embroidery - Thin, Medium and Thick. Your beautician will explain to you which eyeliner is more suitable for you, and of cause the price. Bluunis is having promotion quite often during special occasion, so go when they have promotion, you really can save alot. Before this i used to have the medium embroidery. This time, my beautician suggested me to go for the thick embroidery, she said it will makes my eyes more bigger and beautiful.
I was administered anesthetic for 20 mins on my right eyelid before the procedure. While doing embroidery on my right eyelid, my beautician administered anesthetic on my left eyelid, so that she can start embroidering after she has done on my right eyelid. During the process, it was not that pain cause the anesthetic effect still strong. It's better for the beautician to do it fast before the anaesthetic wears off. The embroidering process on my left eyelid was not as smooth as my right eye. I felt very painful and distress when she was embroidering my left eyelid but i managed to control myself. I was told that my left eye is very sensitive, tears were dropping non-stop! It caused the anesthetic wears off quickly, as they're using cream base anesthetic.
Despite on some much pain.. There are some benefits too. My eyes really do look bigger and prettier! No pain no gain lor i guess. At least i don't have to wake up earlier to wear eye liner in the morning. Oh yah, another tip for those who plan to do eyeliner embroidery is to cancel all your appointments for that day, because after your eyeliner embroidery, your eyelids will SWELL and it's pretty obvious! I have to apply cream day and night provided by the beautician. My swallon upper eyelids make me looks as if i got punched by someone! LOL!! It's damn ugly... But the puffiness will slowly reduce over night so u'll be fine the next day.
Overall i like it! The result is good and perfect! However, the colour of embroidery can be slighly lighter after few washes. This is very common. But don't worry, after one or two touch up it should be fine.
P/S: I also did my eyelashes permed. They called it as Korean Babe eyelash perm! Haha!! Normal price is RM150, now they're doing promotion at RM100. According to my beautician, it can last up to 3 months. Anyway, the result may be different on individual.


~ * ~ *~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
At 3pm i've hair appointment at Kimarie. Jeffery the professional cum hair stylist instructor trimmed my hair. For colour touch up, i asked Joanne the senior hair stylist to do it for me, as she has done my hair colour since the first time. The other reason is because i thought the price would be cheaper compare to the professional. When came to settle my bill, the total cost is RM240! It means for hair colour touch up is RM140 as they've increased the price for Chinese New Year. Normal price is RM100. As for hair cut by professional normally is RM45. During Chinese New Year it has been increased to RM100!!
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
There is a phase saying that women's money is easy to cheat / earn! I think it does make sense and real! Haha!! Yes, i am satisfy and happy with my new beauty-do, but i am super duper broke now!!! Arghhh!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails