Friday, February 12, 2010

Let's ROAR, Let's Party!

I am so so so happy and excited!!! Chinese New Year is just another 22 hours away from now!! I am counting down!! Despite all Chinese are celebrating Chinese New Year, but i will never forget on 14th Feb is Valentine's Day! I can feel the romance is in the air! Honey, we'll have a wonderful Valentine's Day right? :)

I will be away tomorrow from this hectic KL city during this special festive season. I can't wait to go back home to have reunion dinner with my lovely family tomorrow! Hmmm.. nine days holiday for me!! Yahoo!! I will try to stay online and keep my blog new update, but i afraid i have very limited time. So don't think i am simply MIA ok? Hehe..

Here, i would like to wish everyone Happy Chinese New Year, Wonderful Lovely Valentine's Day & Happy Holidays!! XOXO


Let's dance, let's roar, let's party!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails