Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Baileys - Brilliant Drink

Me & Steven gave this Baileys to my aunt from Singapore... Because she said she miss her Baileys drinking session with her friends. So to make her happy, we got it for her.


I so mad in love with its combination of creme caramel + coffee! Especially being served over ice! I'm getting a 'lil thirsty now..

I can't drink, same goes to Steven. Both of us are very lousy drinker! I will for sure get red dots on my whole body after taking anything that contains alcohol. Very bad right? But surprisingly i can drink Baileys! Weird huh?

It was couple of years ago, i went to TGI Friday's with my ex. I ordered a Jack Daniel Steak. Believe it or not? I don't even know Jack Daniels is a hard liquor! :P

I was feeling super warm and hot from my body despite the aircon there was ok. My face became red as if i am wearing too much of blusher!

I noticed that i started to have those red huge dots all over my body. So ugly!! The worst part was i can't stop scatching it, it was mad itchy! My ex sent me to Sunway Medical Centre immediately and the doctor gave me some Calamine lotion to apply on those affected areas plus some antibiotic tablets. It took a week for me to completely cure! Gosh!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails