Thursday, September 9, 2010

EAT-ZY Teow Chew Porridge & Rice, Sunway Mas Commercial Centre

I am not a porridge fan. When I was a little girl, I used to think that porridge is only eating when I am ill. Porridge is waterly, tasteless or whatever.. I just I don’t like it. When I grow older, I was introduced to makan Teochew porridge by a relative. I was surprised there were many types of dishes to go with it.

In the olden days, when one mentioned about teochew porridge, side dishes like pickled lettuce, salted duck egg and salt fish will automatically come to mind. However, as days passed by, people tend to add more varieties on it.

Me and colleague came to this not so outstanding Teochew porridge and rice restaurant in Sunway Mas Commercial Centre here. We found a table outside so that my colleague able to take beautiful picture with natural light! (He is a photography freak, man!!! Lol) Despite I was feeling very hot and sweating, but worth it! Because I quite enjoyed the food here and can’t bother much of the hot weather! Haha!!






Dishes that we picked.
Fried Chicken (RM2)
Veggies (RM1.50)



Fish (RM3) cooked with beancurd sauce.

Egg (RM1.50)

Taufu (RM1.50) cooked with minced pork.

Potato porridge (RM1)





Overall Rating: 7.5/10
Recommended & Specialities: Teochew porridge
Price: Above average
Tax: No
Payment Terms: Cash
Ambiance: Simple Chinese restaurant
Service: Good
WIFI: No
Halal: Non Halal
Parking: Meter parking. Sat, Sun and PH is free.


EAT-EY Teow Chew Porridge & Rice
39-1, Blk H, Jalan PJU 1/3F, Sunway Mas Commercial Centre, Petaling Jaya.
GPS Coordinate:
Business Hour:
Website: -


2 comments:

Nigel Low said...

Very good pictures!

Josephine said...

Thanks Nigel. It was all because of the natural light. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails