Monday, March 1, 2010

The Smell of Spring

Time flies very fast.. Extremely fast! We have just celebrated 2010 New Year on January, Chinese New Year and Valentine’s day on February and now we are entering to the new month of March. The first quater of year is going to be ended. March might not be special for you, but I am so happy and excited! I am born on March and obviously my birthday is on March. :) I love to receive surprises on this special day, I love birthday parties, I love to receive birthday wishes from my love ones and my lovely family and friends!

One thing I have to accept is I am getting older every year of this day! I believe no one like to become old, too bad that is the fact and we can never ever turn back the clock. Age will growth, but we can make our heart to stay young by being happy always. :)

Oh ya! I just found that March starts on the same day of the week as November every year and February in common years. Amaging!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails