Monday, March 22, 2010

♥ My Yummy Recipe ♥

I love cooking. No one will believe me. Well, it is ok. I know my outlook doesn't match.. Haha.. I am more like a shopaholic rather than a person who love to spend my time in kitchen, right? But you'll be surprised. I do cook, bake.. Everything la.. Hehe.. Nowadays i only have limited time to spend my own sweet time in my kitchen. My 9-6 and 5 days working office work only allow me to do my own thing during the weekend. Sometime i feel lazy to do so, because i need more rest.. Haha! So i cook less nowadays. Last weekend, i went back to see my mum and cooked dinner for them.
I managed to take two dishes only. Because they are my new recipe. :)
Here you go...
First Dish:
Braised Chicken With Coke
可乐鸡
Mum said too sweet, Joanne said ok.. Nice.. But too bad she's not so fancy on chicken, Steven has nothing to say.. He just ate only.. Haha! Personally, i think it was acceptable.. But sweet lor. I should skip sugar, because the coke itself contains high sugar.

Second Dish:
Gong Poe Crispy Mushroom
宫保脆菇

I swear, this is such mad yummy!!! By looking at it, no one will realize this is actually mushroom. I dipped the white oyster mushroom with flour and fried it.

Close up

Very crispy! Even after a while. So yummy! Not that i want to be a self praise myself. But really mad delicious and taste good! :D


Want to try my secret recipe? Buzz me la.. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails