Monday, January 25, 2010

My 'Lil Nephews

Last weekend was a rushed and tired weekend for me and my mom. We make a quick trip to visit my sis in Batu Pahat on Saturday and went back to S'ban the next day but it was fun and worth it. I miss my sis alot and my mom was too excited to see her daughter and grandsons.
My new born nephew is quite tiny, i think he is only 2.5kg. His foots are about the size of my thumbnail! Can you imagine that? But he is so cute!! Anyway, i was so afraid to carry him, as i scare i might hurt him. :P

See.. See.. See.. My younger nephew even smiling while sleeping! Cute huh!?!
He is sleeping peacefully on my mom's arms

My elder nephew is quite naughty! Always want people to carry him.. But it's ok la. My mom willing to do so all the time.. Hehe!!


The poster behind very catchy and beautiful isn't it? My bro in-law did that for my sis! Hmm.. My sis is so gorgeous!! As always!! ;)

After play, please put it nicely ya! :P If not mommy will beat you! Hehehe!!

Hmm... No one wanna play with you, Aunt. Jo is always here for you! :D
This is my elder nephew when he is a few months old:

This bed is so comfort!!

So cute with the bunny's cap!

1,2,3 smile!! I got the sweetest smile in the world!! I can win all the girls' heart!! :D My Aunt. Jo said that!! Hehe!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails