Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I got FOC penalty for second time IC replacement!! :D

Finally i have settled everything in a day. IC, car license, and all the banking matters. Fortunately i don't have to pay a single sen for the panalty of second time replacement of my IC. It is all FOC for doing my IC and car license! I got so surprised and have no idea why they don't charge me on that, as i was told that we have to pay RM210 for the second time replacement of IC. I am sorry for those who has paid for the panalty. I think it depends on which JPN branch that you go. I went to the one in PJ New Town. Before that, i checked with the Seremban branch, they said i have to pay panalty of RM210! Luckily i waited for Steven to accompany to go to the one in PJ. Perhaps you can go to the PJ New Town branch if you're facing any similar problem and who knows you might save the panalty. Good luck! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails