Thursday, November 4, 2010

When Love Became Faded...


Recently I heard so many stories about friend’s being break off, divorce in their relationship. I think all these caused of someone love’s has faded! Whenever I heard story related to this, my feeling extended to very emotional. Because that would be the utmost sad thing to happen to those who got hurt. Of cause me too, I scare one day it might happen to myself. Despite on that, what could I do? Prevent, take extra caution towards my own relationship? How?

Sometime, I ask myself.. Why does love.. fade? I don’t believe love faded in just second. I think it is accumulated from time to time and finally burst. Oft time love fades because of issues in relationships that cannot be resolved and the two people find themselves going in different directions. As they progress going in their separate ways, they find they don't have anything in common with their partner anymore and the relationship they once shared begins to flounder. When two people stop communicating in a relationship and they discontinue their efforts to show affections and love for each other, they find there's a big void in their lives and they become unhappy with each other. This can cause partners to agree to go their separate ways and end their relationship.

Many times love fades because the two people drift apart because one goes one way and the other another. Love must be nurtured and their needs to be time together to communicate and to appreciate each others views and to share their desires. Any love will fade if it is not properly given attention and an effort is taken to keep the spark a live. Love waits for moments of companionship, loving, communicating, excitement, and the miscellaneous things that causes the soul to stay alive. Never take love for grant, because if you do, you'll find a fading love.

I really hope everyone could appreciate to what have right now and never do anything that could hurt our love one or you might regret one day. By the time… It is too late!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails