Monday, November 15, 2010

Jonathan's Graduation!

Last week, my brother Jonathan Graduated in INTI University with a degree in Business Marketing! I'm so proud of him. Especially my mom! She has been waited for this moment for so long! We spent the day in Nilai Springs Gold & Country Club for his convocation.

There were all grandaunts with their family and friends having loads of fun, sharing this happiest moment together!

Here are a few pictures from the day.


My mom is the most happiest person on that day!


Queieng to the hall

Masters and professors


We got two passes to go in to the hall.. However, they allowed me and Steven to enter.. Hehe!




Proud of you, Jonathan!


Jonathan & Joanne





Hooray!!!! We are graduated!!!!









Me, mom & Joanne

Me & Joanne

Steven attended the convo too...





From mom & Joanne

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails