Friday, August 20, 2010

Latte, Any One?

I feel sick if i drink coffee, especially Nescafe. However, you will be surprised if you see me go in to Starbucks and order a cuppa of Frapuccino Caramel then enjoy so much with the Frapuccino. Yes, you might think.. Hmm, this lady only go for branded coffee! It's fine.. I feel myself weird too. NO sick, NO headahce.. Everytime after i had Frappuccino Caramel from Starbucks. Oh, ya! Beside Nescafe and other normal coffee, i also don't drink coffee from Coffee Bean. It makes my body too heaty too. See... So don't say i am just go for branded coffee only huh! lol

Grafitti Latte or Latte Art is the technique of pouring steamed milk into espresso, thereby creating beautiful patterns and designs on the surface of the latte. Latte art is genuinely difficult as it involves both the espresso shot and milk. It can also be created by embellishing simple drawings on the top of the foam. The quality of the espresso machine, the experience of barista and the work of latte artist contribute as a whole to generate this unique latte art.




This is Grafitti Late, RM10 from Pick & Brew. I took a sip after got a permission from my colleague as he has ordered it. It was rich, creamy, and my colleague seemed very satisfying!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails