Monday, August 16, 2010

iPhone4

I am having iphone fever! I would think of iphone4 during the day and night.. Even in my dream.. Do I sound like inception? Lol.. My friend said she got an iphone4 from her hubby.. She is so lucky and lovely.. Even it is sold at very expensive price, but for people who can afford and really an iphone freak, who care? Right? I mean why think too much if you really love the thing and yet you have the money and don’t know where to spend.. Haha! So just get it! If I were having enough money, I would’ve fly to Singapore and get it when it is first launched recently, despite those unfixed problems. How I wish someone could present me the new iphone, but when I realize that asking people to give you something is just like forcing them. This is not my practice. So I rather not to depend on anyone! I am capable enough to be independent and I earn my own wages and spend it wisely and happily! People says buy thing with your own money is more satisfaction and meaningful.. I think it makes sense! :D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails