Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wondermilk, cupcakes

I am a sweet tooth! And of cause i love cupcakes! I have been heard about Wondermilk for many times. Finally i went with Steven. We only got 4 cupcakes as i wanted to try. I want to see if it tastes as good as what i've been told. It tasted so delicious, i'm regretted that i've gotten few only. :( If you're a sweet tooth like me, i'm sure you'll fall in love with it! ;-)



Nice packaging




Blueberry & Vanillla cupcakes


Blueberry & Cappucino cupcakes

Steven & me enjoying cupcakes!


Yummy! Yummy!!

Cupcakes

41, Jalan SS 21/1A, Damansara Uptown, 47400 Petaling Jaya

tel: 03-77258930

2 comments:

Mona Wong said...

where is it located?

J♥sephine M♥k said...

Mona, this place is in Damansara Uptown. You should go and try it yourself. Very nice and i love their cupcake design! Sweet and attractive!

Related Posts with Thumbnails