Thursday, June 19, 2008

Please don't be upset.. I will be there for you forever!


Many people find it uncomfortable to be around people who are upset, whether that person is grieving for a loved one, or going through a breakdown due to overwhelming pressures. To me, I will try my best to give them support and encouragement as much as I can. Especially the one that I loved!

Someone very closed to me, confessed to me that how sad he is when the opportunities given to him just gone for nothing! Everyone knows this job opportunity is extremely important to him. I totally understand how he feels. I had the same experience as him before. It is normal for a human being to be upset when this kind of circumstances happened in our life.

One thing’s for sure, whoever you are, wherever you’ve been, wherever you will go, as long as you walk this earth hard times will come and hard times will go. For some of us, it feels as through the hardship never lets up. And yet, if we offer love to others and do it in such a way that they can feel secure in our presence, we might just heal together. I always believe that nothing is impossible in this world, as long as we work hard, keep on trying and never give up in life, dreams might come true.
Related Posts with Thumbnails